Ok, so here’s the deal: I’m headed out on a road trip to Utah tomorrow.
I’m equal parts excited and nervous. It’s my hope that by keeping up blog posts about my misadventures it will help pass the time, keep my wits sharp, and impress my friends. So without further delay, here is the overview.
This map is not oriented due north. Lake Powel is that squiggly blue part in the middle, Grand Canyon to the left, and Lake Mead to the left of the GC. You can see the grey blotch of Vegas to the upper-left of Mead.
- Night 1: Zion National Park
- Night 2: Grand Canyon National Park
- Night 3: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Night 4: Capitol Reef National Park
- Night 5: Canyonlands National Park
- Night 6: Arches National Park
- Night 7: Phoenix, AZ.
- Back home to Costa Mesa, CA on the 8th.
I expect it to be shitty and awesome, unpredictable and mundane, visceral views and thoughts that I choose.
Credit: Google Earth